If you are interested in working in a private practice where you will be valued and supported, where work will be more like play, then we would love to have you join our team!
Speech Pathways is seeking a speech, language pathologist who loves early intervention, is comfortable working with a team, and has exceptional relationship building skills.
We have proudly been in business since 2013 in the heart of San Joaquin Valley. We are growing rapidly and have an IMMEDIATE opening for a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist or STRONG CFY/RPE.
Please read the descriptions below!
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Assess, diagnose, and treat disorders of speech and language
- Will provide accurate reports for assessments as well as timely documentation of therapy notes
- Formulates short term/ long term goals based on results of an evaluation, complete with time frames
- Provide supervision of support staff when assigned.
- Will maintain communication with parents/ guardians regarding therapy sessions and progress
- Maintains confidentiality, upholds patient rights, and freedoms.
- California Speech Language Pathology License
- Strong Organization and Reporting Skills
- Provide professional and accurate assessment reports
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Simple Retirement Plan
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of employment, 15 paid holidays, and up to 48 hours of accrued sick pay
Why Choose Speech Pathways?
- Flexible scheduling
- We strive to create a fun and supportive environment.
- We want to help you develop your unique talents
- We love learning and finding new ways to help our clients achieve success
This website is lovingly dedicated to my family and friends